- Idler Pulleys vs Drive Pulleys: What is the difference?
- What is an Idler Pulley?
- Introducing: Phoenix Distribution
- What is a Drive Pulley?
- End-of-the-Season Mower Maintenance
- Fast and Free Shipping with Phoenix!
- Pulley Dimension Definitions
- In Engineers We Trust
- Pulleys in Power Transmission
- What is a pulley?
You care about your zero-turn mower’s wellbeing – it’s been providing a smooth cut of your grass all summer – making your lawn the envy of the neighborhood. So you know it deserves a good thorough cleaning before it beds down for winter. Did you know that grass stops growing at around 50 degrees Fahrenheit? Up north in the beautiful White Mountains, New Hampshire has just had its very first frost of the season: No mow summer for us, that’s for sure.
For us, it’s time to turn in our pruning sheers and our beautifully manicured lawns, and start prepping for the long winter ahead. That include some outdoor power equipment maintenance. Are you asking yourself, “What kind of maintenance does my lawnmower need before winter?”
We’re here to help.